Your First Visit
We make it easy
Please check in with our receptionist when you arrive for your appointment. For your first visit to our office, please come 10 minutes before your appointment to fill out patient information forms. You can also download the forms and fill them out before your appointment to save yourself some time.
We will try our best to stay on schedule but unforeseen circumstances occasionally arise. We appreciate your patience when this occurs and pledge to do our best to keep you updated on schedule changes as they occur.
What to bring
- Your insurance card
- Completed patient information forms
- List of medications
- Driver's License
- Form of Payment (cash, check, credit card)
Our goal is to provide every patient with:
- A clean, inviting environment
- A warm, friendly greeting when you call or come in
- Doctors and staff who treat you with respect
- Quality, affordable care for you and your family
- A clear explanation of every aspect of your visit
- Our sincere appreciation for choosing and recommending this office
Payments: Copays, co-insurance, and/or deductibles are due at the time of appointment.